Comments Gallery - Charles Dias

Steve Shapiro - Really nice catch. Very nice the face _expression plus the hand gesture ... really nice shot. It´s a shame the scan is so poor (there is a lot of dust and cracks, try to rescan and clone out the cracks ... take extra care with the contrast.

Emily L. Ferguson - Interesting shot, Emily. This image is close to an abstract than to a nature macro. Lovely colors and nice backlit.

Trevor Cunningham -   Sorry, Trevor, but this image fails to catch my attention. I think the main problem here is the poor composition. Maybe a lower angle would made the difference in this image.

D.L. Shipman - Well, nice snapshot of the parrot (I´m not sure of the name of this bird) but the image is no more than this, a snapshot. I think you should have look for a more intriguing shooting angle, work a little with the composition, maybe a semi-macro in order to get a really nice shot of the bird.

Jeff Saxman - Nice shot. It remembers me the images of Saint Sebatian, the catolic saint that appears with his hands tied on the back and with a bunch of arrows perfurating his body. Interesting composition and good light. I miss just a little more contrast.

David Small - A friend of mine shot some nudes of this wife in a stair like that sometime ago. You both got similar results and I think that as him you must have dare to direct the model to adopt another poses that this one. Light is nice and the model is cute, but I don´t like her just walking up the stairs ... it´s looking too much to a casual photo to my taste.

Guy Glorieux - I thought you would prize us with another self portrait, Guy !!! Nice shot, I like the composition, it´s funny and dynamic, catchs the viewers eyes. Very good. I think it would be much more interesting in BW, but it´s my own taste and it´s your call.

Qkano - Nice scene but theres is too much useless information around the kids and the guy in the background. I think some cropping would be nice here and also a good BW conversion to add dramaticity to the scene.