[no subject]

I've had to change my email address again. Lycos FREE mail has put something
on my computer that crashes my browser everytime I use it. Does anyone know
how I can find what they've done and trash it? I have already emptied all my
TEMP folders and files. I have also emptied all my cookies. Then when I
blocked the 'dotcom' in my Mozilla Firefox browser, it crashed my browser
again and I had to restart my computer. Help! And thanks!

Shyrell
--
Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories