Re: Metadata removal.

Hi, Tina:

I have looked for the command you described in your post as it would be the
perfect solution for me but haven't been able to find it in my version of
Photoshop CS2.

Could it be that this is a Script that needs to be downloaded and installed
in Photoshop CS2 and doesn't come standard with the application ? In this
case did you install yours ?

Since you mention EXIF would it only strip EXIF data or all the metadata
associated with the image(s) ?

Thank you very much for your help and for the valuable input.

Best regards,

Joseph Chamberlain