Re: PF Gallery update 12-08-06

Laurenz Bobke- Acros Fukuoka

What an interesting space – very abstract… yes, I think the stars are a nice addition.  I would have preferred a less symetrical compositon, but that's just my humble opinion.

All in all, an interesting photo of a great architectural space.

Emily L. Ferguson

Interesting minimal composition, which made me look closely at the sails noticing the "strange" arrangement of the sails… ah they are a turning point thingy (I'm not at all a sailor).  Sepia is great – you have taken an always-beautiful subject (sea, sky and pristine sails) out of the ordinary and made it a work of art.

Guy Glorieux -Framed

Your Framed is well framed with a fun focal point – don't you wish they were kissing? J

Very interesting composition. Ideally, I'd like a little bit more detail in the sky and water.

Nice image, which really caught my eye with all its details.

Howard Leigh – Oooerrr

Cute little fellow, good detail - maybe a little more blurring of the background ?

D. L. Shipman

Well composed inversion… love the lacy, dreamy feel of this photograph and the black and  while.  Great abstract.

Pini Vollach

Such cool reflections… very much making my eyes dance around the shot.  Nice the way the sculpture seems to look down at the reflected scene.  Caught myself looking for the photographer somewhere in the reflection.  Neat shot.!

Well, that's it – thanks all for sharing with us and to the staff of RIT.

Renate