Thanks--

Thanks everyone for your ideas. Sorry for getting back to you so late. Had a bad fall. Broke my right foot and my left leg! No photos shoots for me for a while! :-(

Subject : Re: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade...

Date : Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:03:26 -0400

From : Bob <w8imo@xxxxxxxx>

To : List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

lea murphy wrote:

> I don't have a degree in anything. Just a pretty clear understanding

> and a desire to share that.

When it comes to computers a degree doesn't always mean that the degree

holder knows what computers are all about. A lot of understanding and

knowledge can be learned the hard way .

BTW, I just retired from IBM after thirty nine years eight months and

three days......

Bob

--

/////

( O O )

--------------------oOOO-----O----OOOo-----73 de w8imo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Curiosity killed the cat although I was a suspect for a while........

Shyrell

Melara Photography Studios
Jonesville, North Carolina
*Preserving Precious Memories*