Re: Talking about bad Photoshopping!

????? R V:
Check out this article - http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3286966,00.html Even as small as the image on this website is, you can tell that someone obviously went crazy with the cloning tool. It's a shame that Reuters could be fooled by this bad case of photoshopping. Their editors must be blind.

The link is to an Israeli site... Pini, are you and your family all right?

Renate

Yes, I'm still all right.
I work 80 km south of Haifa - a place that the missiles do not reach yet, yesterday evening when I finished my work I got many phone calls one after another, all of them telling me: "don't go home, Haifa is heavily bombed ."
So I went to my sister home in Modiin, more 70 km south.
Today I return home and see this post.
This fake photo is only the edge of an iceberg.
All the world condemn Israel about what happened in Kana village.
What "the world" didn't noticed is that in many pictures that were taken in different houres, you can see the same "dead girl" taken in various positions. Another man ( called "the man with the green helmet" ) seen in different locations bearing corps. He is already there before the press. Today Lebanon said that we killed 40 in Hula village but at last they admit that only one man was killed.

Thanks Renate for your concern.

Pini