Re: Omega D-2 enlarger

On 8/7/06, Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rule 1. Never, ever, ever, ever, try to constrain school enrollment.

Except I'm glad I went to a school that tried to graduate everybody
they admitted, rather than trying to flunk out 2/3 of the freshman
class.  It still might have been better for nearly everybody to do
things the other way, though, my preference isn't the only concern
here :-).

You could probably get the same results by publicizing relatively
clearly what kind of person your school worked for, and letting people
sort themselves out.  Flunking out people is something that has to
happen in *small* quantities anyway (the admissions office isn't
perfect, people change or get distracted, etc.).

Then comes the question of granting financial aid.

Sorry, practicalities really mess with so many good theoretical approaches.
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Pics: <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>