Re: Photo School was Re: Omega D-2 enlarger

The hard facts of life are that in entrepreneurial fields (professional photography is one), pre-selecting for 'talent' in the field is generally a bad idea.
What counts most is drive, dedication, and initiative on top of some talent.

Remember that the people doing the selecting are not (usually) commercially successful practitioners but educators and / front office administrative kinds of folks.

Cheers,
James