Θέμα:Learning Photoshop

26 jul 2006 kl. 23.49 skrev Kostas Papakotas (and I just can´t resist re-using his beautiful Greek "Thema" tag...):

well I am self taught too....
do not forget Photoshop'a own...Mr russell Brown.

I second that.  Also, there are some very good books by Scott Kelby:  Photoshop for Digital Photographers (different books for CS/CS2/Elements: pick the right one) that are very easy to follow.  For some reason, the manual that comes with Photoshop itself is next to useless except as a reference when you already know the basics.

Both Brown´s and Kelby´s creations abound with jokes that just might work in a high school classrooms.  Grown-ups will just have to clench their teeth; the presentation of the subject itself is first-rate.

The ultimate text on Photoshop is Blatner & Fraser, Real world Photoshop, but again one should know the basics before trying to dive into it.

Good luck!

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"