RE: How to sign a photograph + tangent

when i'm out signing autographs, i prefer to carry a thick tipped monte blanc filled with my own blood...when feeling particularly anemic, i like to wish people the best on watercolor paper...i think this is why i'm getting into larger formats and alt process

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Veli and Trev,

 - I recommend a metallic gold Sharpie for best effect (the one you use to sign autographs).

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham