Re: War near my home

well said sir...i completely agree

karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't want to polarise this list with political debate, but I would be
offering the same wishes and sympathies to any Lebanese member of PF

It is not a clear cut issue beyond the fact that a war is sadly killing
people. Let's leave the politics out of it, there are points of view on
both sides, steeped in fact, fiction and very strong emotions.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham