Re: Microsoft Power Point

Marilyn,

I haven't found anything else on my Mac that will open a .pps file, although Keynote might do so (I haven't activated it as I no longer have to give presentations.) However, Pini says it's all propaganda. The photos are graphic to the extreme -- you won't see them on US TV -- and would be difficult to fake.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx