Re: I am happier now

From: "Herschel Mair"
RE: I am happier now

: It's "AN" horific murder, not A horific murder.

Only if we accept the Francification of English (of Germanic origin)

In which case we should also say 'an European'

And to complete the Francification properly we must drop the 'h' on
horrific when we pronounce it, as we should drop the Y sound on European
and pronounce it OOropean. We should also use the spelling word programme
(first noted in English in 1781) instead of the word program (first noted
in English literature prior to 1550, over 200 years older) - and the
meanings were the same back then.

Personally I'm not a fan of Frenchifying English words, the French are
doing a good enough job of it themselves.