I am happier now

I have been grieved by the murder of my friend Annie a few weeks ago as she was having some tea during a break at the sandwich bar where I was buying a sandwich and a cup of tea for me and my mum.

Then an American man who was the head of a burger bar chain wanted to put a burger bar at this prime site came.

Annie and her family before had own and traded there since 1947, first as a caravan then as a building and they were planning a restaurant.

The men offered the whole family retirement pensions for the older men and a fat lump sum for the younger men and Annie was offered a large sum of money an a rich husband.

They all said no and he shot the whole day down.

Annie was hit in the chest and said “ouch! I feel Ill” and collapsed on the floor spilling her tea. Another man went to her and looked and said “she’s not dead” and picked up a big long thin knife and stabbed her in the head just in the temple. He then forced it in.

My mind went blank… My friend was being murdered.

I do not know what happened.

I would like you in America and all over the world never to use burgers again as they are contaminated with the blood of the innocent.

Close all those shops of poison down and halt the manufacture of junk food. Its poison and will make you ill. It taste is evil and it must be destroyed and the meat is only fit for worms that live in the ground and so to all factory made food. Fresh food made on the spot by a friend is the best food in town.

Close the evil capitalist devil of maximum profit and return to the civilised west. The men at the top in the West are psychopaths with a mutant evil brain. They must go. For ever! Did you ever see a Bison? They were all shot to maximise profit until there were no more.

We are Bison too. When will our turn come for extinction; just for profit…Guns for Profit, War for profit, Slaves for profit, and Men for profit, murder for profit. What profit a man if he has the whole world but looses his freedom, his soul, and his humanity?

Let’s renounce the cruel evil capitalist system and look to the ice age civilisation before the cruel mutation occurred that took Homo sapiens nearly to extinction.

And now the world is dying through global warming, also due to Capitalism and maximising profit. It is nearly to hot and humid here for me and my old mum we are in an air conditioned room we use as a shelter.

I am still trying to find a photo of Annie so I know how she was, happy Annie.

Chris