Re: PF Exhibits Updated 08-07-06

Elgenper wrote:

         Howard Leigh - Roger
Strong portrait, almost TOO tightly cropped (would have liked some more space in front of him), but then possibly there was something there that would have ruined the image; pubs can be cluttered....

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"

I agree with your comment- it was one of those spontaneous photos so I didn't quite get the framing right. Sigh... but we all thought he was in fact the Ace of Spades on holiday from a prison cell in Iraq which is why I submitted it!

Howard