Re: PF exhibits updated on 24-06-06

Morley Roberts - Interesting detail of the boat, I like it. Composition is nice but i think that piece of maroon plastic pipe on the right side of the image too much distractive. Perhaps this image would look much more interesting in sepia with a nice hard contrast. Give it a try.

Eric Grace - Nice shot, I like the soft look. Nice the way the little water drops calls the viewer's attention. I just don't like the white background, I think a darker one would be better.

D.L. Shipman - Nice the details of the bird´s feathers, great texture and color shades. I think the bird is posing for you. Love the blurred green background, perfect for this subject.

Jim Snarski - I´ve seen some buttlerflies like this one sometimes, they are beautiful. I think your shot is something strange, it´s a little overexposed and there is tooooo much noise.

Marilyn Dalrymple - Nice shot, Marilyn, but I think it would be much more interesting if you convert it to BW with an extra puch on the contrast.

Tim Mulholland - Woohhhh, great textures you captured. Nice light too. Beautiful photo.

Andrew Davidhazy - Perfect shot. Great light and composition. This photo deserves to be in a magazine double page mineral water ad.