Re: Offline Canon Lens discussion

West, Jeff K wrote:

Right now the 10D. Fantasizing over the 1Ds Mark II (16.7Mp) though and
out-of-my mind considering what the medium format digital 645's can do (is
there one with a ISO of 3200?).  I rarely go over 16x20 prints though so the
5D or 1Ds should do the trick. One more thing you need to tell us, what body do you have? Film or digital and if digital which one, crop factor or full frame?

Bob
OK so if you're considering a full framer the choice of lenses is wide open. Anything but the "S"lenses will work. And they, the non S, will work on the 10D with the 1.6 crop factoer in there.......

I might suggest looking over the EF lens selections and ask questions about specific lenes.......

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )