Re: Photoforum Book

No objections - as a matter of fact, I considered doing this myself, but also was not sure whether this would be in keeping with the Lulu TOS and whether any of the photographers would object...

Laurenz

PS: I hope you have unlimited transfer on your website... ;-)

2006/6/10, Marilyn <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
It sounds like a good idea to me.

Marilyn