Re: LULU was METROPOLIS. Ville en Mutation

I assume that you picked the link to my web site in the Lulu book.  I have not yet received the book (ordered around mid-may) but I assume it will be there any time now.  I just can't wait.

Guy

My book arrived yesterday after I'd chased them a week ago (via the web form).
They even refunded the postage by way of apology.

The book is great.
Wish it was available as hardback though - but you can't have everything.

Bob