Re: PF Exhibit Updated 05-27-06

This is late. But thank you Bob and other colleagues in the list -- vegetarians and otherwise -- who reviewed my photo. I'm glad it made you hungry. At least now I know it works. I made the picture for a restaurant here, and they've used it along with the rest I took. One photo was printed on a billboard about 2x3 meters.

I'm thinking of using this image for an ad that says "We make pictures that people want to eat!"

Bob wrote:
Elson - Butcher's Best:  I'm suddenly hungry