Re: Θέμα: Re: Θέμα: Re: Does it really worth buying an old DSLR model?

At 23:39 7.06.2006, you wrote:
not read my mail carefully.
I was speaking about that i can not afford buying a Canon or Nikon -1 series DSLR plus f/2.8 zooms for it...

Kostas!

Don't lose Your nerve! It's so typical. You ask one thing and everybody starts to argue over something completely different.
And others' opinions won't help You anyway.
I had my old Nikkor lenses and no matter which brand I took into my hands in the shop I ended up with a Nikon.
It had right feeling, although I know all the minuses.
But everything I can create are the pluses.
There is no ideal camera. You have to adapt it and adapt Yourself and things will start to come out.

Cheerio!

Peeter