RE: PF Exhibits on 03-06-06 update

The Photoforum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 3, 2006.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

           Lea Murphy - Rachel
[Chris] Nice study of a child innocently living in dreamland in her dream
star ship.

           Jim Snarski - Bathing Beauty
[Chris] Not very beautiful
           Roger Eichhorn - San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
[Chris] Nice flower study
           Jeff Spirer - DJ Ringchild
[Chris] I do not understand this jumble of colours
           Guy Glorieux - Bushy Park at Hampton Court, England[Chris]
[Chris] Not so peaceful
           Marilyn Dalrymple - Calligraphy[Chris]
[Chris] Nice little still life
           Steve Shapiro - Garden with Snail
[Chris] That snail known nothing is it alive at all?
           Christopher Strevens - Tree Study
I just watched helplessly as Annie was drugged and a knife put through her
brain, she screamed once and then lay still. That was only a few days ago on
last Saturday.  The child was not mine and I have no knowledge of her apart
from her name. I wonder what has gone wrong. I just heard another explosion
nearby. A lady doctor was knifed by another lady in front of me a few days
ago.... I just saw the flash of the blade as it was pushed in. There have
just been another two explosions. Things are breaking down. There is nowhere
to go. This is London 3-6-2006 10:10 pm.

[Chris] Before she collapsed she told me that her husband had a jack-knife
put through his throat, (by a priest?).  It all happened in seconds, what
has gone wrong, that tree will be their long after we are all gone what
was it all for?

[Chris] Yours in peace.