Re: PF Exhibits on 03-06-06 update

Hehehehe... yep, Q,  I guess that's what's going on  with Chris.
Took care of him from my end - I set my gmail to return all mail from Chris, which has an attachment, back to his own email address.

Mustn't be a Windows thing only - my Mac saw the emails.  Your firewall must catch them.  He says they are some kind of electronic signature, but they are different sizes... just afraid some aliens are leaving messages, which by Homeland Security could mistake as messages from Al Qaeda and I'll end up in Guantanamo....  :-o)

Have a nice Sunday all,

Renate