Subject: Printer Pick (again)
From: "West, Jeff K" <JeffWest@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, June 05, 2006 8:47 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I know this is a chronically reoccurring topic, but the capability and price
points keep changing!

What is your current choice for printing your own pictures?  (and while
you're commenting, could you please mention if the printer has wireless
capabilities).

(I'm really just interested if folks choices, and the range of printers
being used; but if you also want to offer some suggestions for me I'm
primarily interested in printing proofs and prints up to 8x12 but would like
these to be 'archival' quality).

Thanks.