Re: The death of photo industry - Was Pentax are seeing the light

In a message dated 5/29/2006 6:55:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jeff@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I agree with you on this.  It's just that it doesn't seem limited to
digital cameras.  It seems that the more someone spends on a camera,
the more inclined they are to tell you about the camera rather than
the photographs they take (or don't take) with it.
Yep when I worked in a camera store in the early 1970's we sold the most fashionable jewelry called the Nikon Necklace in various models.