Re: Gallery - My comment

Hi Roger,

I use Foxfire and have Internet Explorer on my computer. I opened your photo in both and they are nearly exact with IE only a slight tint brighter. So small it's unnoticeable at first glance. I liked your photo the first time I saw it. Nice range in contrast.

For everyone this past week, well done.

Shyrell

   Melara Photography Studios
   Jonesville, North Carolina