Re: I need a Photo Assistant Orlando 5/27/2006

NOW you tell me :-)

Hey I already got someone I knew a long time ago from the Canon list. But any contact is good. The wedding is going to be a doozie so I decided to call for backup. I have actually seen your bros website from sometime back. I think you posted the url.

I leave for the shoot on Wed this week and then the wife and I are headed down to the Keys for another story and some R&R. Should be fun if we can stay dry.

Thanks anyway,

Les