Re: I need a Photo Assistant Orlando 5/27/2006

Sorry Les, wish I'd seen this sooner. My brother and his wife live in Tampa, FL. You can try him through his web site.

http://www.quinnphotographyllc.com/

Be sure to tell him you got his site through his sister in North Carolina.

Shyrell

   Melara Photography Studios
   Jonesville, North Carolina
  *Preserving Precious Memories*