Re: sillyness before departing for two weeks to Europe..

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

Getting a bit unstrung here. I had to find a beneficiary for the
travellers health insurance policy. Have to find a place to buy Euros. Have to buy a new pair of shoes. Do I have enough memory cards, rechargables, the right converter, where the heck do I pack the tripod, who's on the cat care schedule and who can I ask to change the cat box?

Isn't travel fun!!!

You have your priorities wrong.............

Any thing involving the Cat
should be at the TOP of the list
NOT the bottom...........

(grin)