sillyness before departing for two weeks to Europe..

http://www.mikescomputerinfo.com/inteltest.htm

Getting a bit unstrung here. I had to find a beneficiary for the travellers health insurance policy. Have to find a place to buy Euros. Have to buy a new pair of shoes. Do I have enough memory cards, rechargables, the right converter, where the heck do I pack the tripod, who's on the cat care schedule and who can I ask to change the cat box?

Isn't travel fun!!!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx