The Book

I downloaded the pdf and was looking at it until the virus known as Windows reared its ugly head! Here are my first thoughts.....

Andy, you did a fantastic job!

I am very proud to be part of the book.

The end of June will see the end of my 39 year + career carrying a toolbag for IBM. I think I will have to fill more of my new spare time re-learning photography to get anywhere close to many of the photos in the book. Maybe not having to be logical during the workday will help me start thinking illogically which will help my creativity.......

Thanks Andy.
And now off to Lulu to place my order.......  :-)

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )