Re: There's always a few wrinkles in any plan...............

... a small steamer works for me....  gets out the wrinkles in less
than a minute.
Renate

On 4/30/06, lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Russ,

I was mine up then use those super-duper clamps to stretch them tight
across my light stands. That pulls the wrinkles out.

Lea

On Apr 29, 2006, at 11:30 PM, rebphoto wrote:

> Hi Gang........
>
> Does anyone have any good suggestions as to
> how store Muslin Back Drops when not in use?
>
> If I fold them they have creases when unfolded.
>
> If I just jam then in the carry bag they have a million wrinkles.
>
> If I hang them for a few days most of the wrinkles
> will fall out, but that doesn't help when I need them
> in a hurry.
>
> I don't really have the space to leave
> a mess of back drops hanging when not in use.
>
> ?????????????????????????????????
>

> Russ
> R.E. Baker
> Photography
> rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Feed a Cat...
> Starve a Fever........

lea murphy
www.whinydogpress.com
www.leamurphy.com

--
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning
of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.