There's always a few wrinkles in any plan...............

Hi Gang........

Does anyone have any good suggestions as to
how store Muslin Back Drops when not in use?

If I fold them they have creases when unfolded.

If I just jam then in the carry bag they have a million wrinkles.

If I hang them for a few days most of the wrinkles
will fall out, but that doesn't help when I need them
in a hurry.

I don't really have the space to leave
a mess of back drops hanging when not in use.

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx