RE: Photoshop?

I think you use the saturate control, I think it may be inside the burn control.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-
photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Sent: 29 April 2006 17:44
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Photoshop?

Hi All,

When I use the "burn" tool in Photoshop on a color photograph, it burns a grey, which isn't always what I want.  Is there a way to burn in colors that are in the photograph?

I am using the Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Classroom in a Book and Photoshop 6 for Dummies books.  Can any of you recommend better resources?

Thank you in advance.

Marilyn