Re: Photoshop?

wish I could help. But it's never done that for me. Perhaps you're burning at 100 percent? You might want to turn it down a bit, like to 40% and see if it's not so extreme.

Also, I've found with burning and dodging that the colors it burns aren't necessarily the ones you thought were there!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx