Re: two more happy pages of my sailing pix

28 apr 2006 kl. 01.49 skrev Emily L. Ferguson:

At 7:12 PM -0400 4/27/06, Bob wrote:
Why is this called a "catboat"

You know, after 10 years of shooting mostly a smaller version of this big one, I've never asked my sailing friends that question.

I'll check in to it!

Probably just a coincidence, but in Swedish this type of rigging (mast far forward, gaff mainsail, no jib) is called "kattrigg", which of course means "cat rig".

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"