Re: High Speed Camera Application for new user

Hello,

About 10 years ago I did a bit motion analysis for a tyre manufacturer. They
wanted to see the bouncing of tyres at different speeds between 50km/h up to
more than 100km/h during a few seconds at an out-door test range. As in your
case the distance between camera and car was some metres. We used a digital
black and white camera with 256 x 256 pixel at 500 frames per second and 256
x128 pixel at about 1000 frames per second. Well, the oscillating was close
up to subpixel movement and we used special motion tracking software for our
offline(!) studies. The system was to rent for $750.- a day. It was sold for
about $30'000.-.

For details see the comments to your questions.

Regards,
Walter