Re: camera shake

from:
http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,18812499%5E15306%5E%5Enbv%5
E,00.html

"Eastman Kodak chairman and chief executive Antonio Perez, who is leading
through a four-year digital remake, has warned that the pioneer of
point-and-shoot photography is "at the worst possible place" after a
$US1.03 billion third-quarter loss."

The writing was on the wall years ago when the traditional camera makers
chose to close their eyes to the threat and run with the wolves.

I Spotted a 5Mp cam phone while in Bangkok last week, nice looking thing
the size of an olympus mU.  I think it was a Samsung - it certainly wasn't
a canon/nikon/pentax/olympus/konica/voightlander/contax/leica...

(saddened by it all)