From: Marilyn
Sent: Apr 25, 2006 10:43 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: camera shake

Even when using a sturdy tripod, I find I get camera shake with my digital camera.  There is no connection for a shutter release cord?  Is there a remote control that can be used so the camera doesn't have to be touched when releasing the shutter?

Marilyn
"Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality."

The Dalai Lama