Re: camera shake

Title: Re: camera shake
I am a big fan of using the self timer on the camera. Try that with a tripod.
Push the shutter release and wait 10 seconds.
-Nick

On 4/25/06 10:43 AM, "Marilyn" <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Even when using a sturdy tripod, I find I get camera shake with my digital camera.  There is no connection for a shutter release cord?  Is there a remote control that can be used so the camera doesn't have to be touched when releasing the shutter?

Marilyn
"Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality."

The Dalai Lama