Re: please take me off this list

the only defense i will offer on andy's behalf is that it does seem nearly impossible to unsubscribe from this list. i've tried :)

On Apr 21, 2006, at 7:10 PM, Roger Eichhorn wrote:

Andy,

So rude! I expected better of someone from Purdue! I suggest you leave him on to suffer until he figures out how to unsubscribe himself or learns to ask in a nice way.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx