RE: Web Size

>What is a good (average)size to size the pages.
>
>I currently have my screen set to 1024X768.

Russ

As long as your pages look good on your screen then you are up there with
most other web site designers.

Just tell visitors your site is best viewed using your hardware (specify),
browser (specify type and version) and screen settings (specify). Oh, don't
forget to require them to have active scripting turned on and to need to
download and install the absolutely latest applets to enable them to even
view your page.

OK, you still can't be sure they will calibrate their monitors but heck ...

Bob

Seriously ... the whole idea that web content is designed for a specific
screen size goes against the grain.

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!