It isn't easy being Green............................

Hi Gang.............

Yesterday I was wandering around on the Web Site of Owens Originals
Back Drops and saw some interesting Green Screen set ups.

Then today I got their catalog in the mail!

(very strange.....)

Has anybody have any experience using this method?

It seems like a good idea.

How much of a pain is it to extract the image from the Green Screen?

I do use CS2.

I just have no experience extracting images.

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography