extended book deadline?

Andy,

I'm up early this morning working on my pages for the book. I don't recall if the deadline actually was extended until Sunday night but if it could be, I'd appreciate it muchly.

We have a new baby in the family (my sister had a beautiful little son) so my folks are in town visiting and my life has been upended...in the best of possible ways.

My pages should be to you within the next couple of hours.

Thank you!
Lea

lea murphy
www.whinydogpress.com