Re: any Judges Out There?

I appreciate all the information about judges and judging photography. Several of my students want to enter photographs in this year's local fair and I'm doing my best to steer them in the right direction and give them good information.

We would all be pleased if they were to win something.

Marilyn

"Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality."

The Dalai Lama