Re: portrait for text page

Hi Andy,

I would be happy to have you fly me (first class of course) all over the world to take itty-bitty portraits of each of the members in the book!! I have a brand new Pentax 110 SLR with motor drive and flash just for a project like this.

No really, I would make room in my schedule just for you ;-?

No where did I put my passport...

Tongue firmly planted in cheek

Les