Re: digital printing on silver fibre paper

If the key word is "commercially" then I suppose you could use a laser based printer (Lambda for example ... not sure if there are others!) to print onto silver paper much like it prints onto color paper (which is silver based in reality). Commercially might indicate that as long as you have the money you can buy the service.

On this thread ... I wonder if one could print onto "photo" paper with a laser printer and then process the paper conventionally ... has anyone on this list tried it?

Andy