Re: Photoforum Group book

At 4:48 PM -0500 4/1/06, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
Just so you know at this time the typeface of choice is Helvetica Neue 45 light at size 10 for the bulk text. The pages are being put together using InDesign. To do 10 pages took almost 10 hours due to inexperience and stubbornness of gnome in charge! :)

Ah, the joys of tackling new software!

Anything for an excuse to get on with it, hey Andy?!

After you've got InDesign down, let me know so I can pick your brain. I think I really preferred PageMaker.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822