Re: Photoforum book

At 18:40 1.04.2006, you wrote:
actually, Peeter, I think the wagon is still waiting by the side of the road for a few days to see how many more will come and join the journey!

Emily,

It's good, because I have a tremendously large and heavy suitcase to drag along, as I couldn't decide which shirts and shorts and socks to leave home!
I wonder if I can do the sorting and trashing on the road . . .

Peeter