Re: Why?

Marilyn wrote:

Does the camera let you shoot RAW and a medium sized (or even small) JPEG at the same time?

I haven't tried this. Back to the manual that came with the camera. (I once had a boss that told me if all else fails read the instructions. I guess I'll have to resort to doing that.)

A lonnnnng time ago when I bought my first film slr the guy at the store handed me the manual and said I should put it in my back pocket. Then when I had a few minutes with a cup of coffee or when I visited the john I would have something to read, and I just might learn how to use my new camera. ;-)

Now I have to do the same with my 20D and like you, try to figure out RAW and jpeg images in the camera.

Bob